Wylex WNM1770 Consumer Unit
The Wylex WNM1770 Consumer Unit is a 15 Way High Integrity Flexible 18th Edition Consumer Unit. Part of the ever-popular Wylex NM Series, renowned for their ease of installation and high-quality construction.
Key Features of Wylex WNM1770:
- Part of the Wylex NM Series
- For residential and commercial use (single-phase installations)
- Number of ways: 15 usable ways (21 way)
- Complete with: 1 x 100A DP Main Switch, 2 x 80A Type A RCD
- MCBs: 3 x 6A, 2 x 16A, 5 x 32A
- It May be configured as a Dual RCD or High Integrity Consumer Unit
- Cable entries provided on all sides
- Low smoke and fume paint
- Lockable lid
- Circuit identification labels give a clear understanding of outgoing ways
- Fully compliant with BS EN 60439-3
- Compliant with 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Height: 255mm
- Width: 438mm
- Depth: 121mm
Why choose Capricorn Electrical?
Capricorn Electrical Limited is a one-stop, first-class service offered to both domestic and commercial customers. We understand just how important current UK regulations are. Therefore all of our first class service work is fully compliant and of the highest standard. We have a team of fully qualified and experienced experts on hand.
Furthermore, customer service is paramount to Capricorn Electrical. This is why we strive to complete all of our jobs in a professional, timely, and compliant manner.
As well as our first class service electrical work we stock a wide range of new electrical parts. Capricorn Electrical is proudly renown for selling and sourcing obsolete electrical parts. These range from circuit breakers made by Eaton to Legrand 630 Amp four-pole MCCB.
All of our products and services can be found online, so what are you waiting for? Have a look and see for yourself!
Better still why not sign up for an account? There is no better way to ensure you never miss any of our fantastic offers again. Your individual account will also enable faster re-orders and speedy checkouts.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team are waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org