Towel Rail Thermal Control Plate
is a Eco Thermal Control plate.
Have full control of your towel radiator electric element or electric appliance by wiring directly into this unique control plate in the bathroom. The thermal control plate will serve you for many years, and is suitable for element sizes, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W, 800W and max 1000W. Simple to use can be turned up or down by increasing / decreasing the touch pad buttons to attain the desired temperature setting. The controller should be used with standard elements and is also suitable for some thermostatic elements. Every press of the right side (>) output control button illuminates 1 of the 5 LED lights, increasing the output in 20% stages, the left side (<) decreases in the same manner. There are 5 LED Lights; “One LED light indicates 20% of the total power being used” if all 5 LED lights are showing then the full power of the element is being used. This means if you have a 150W element fitted to the towel rail if only one LED light is showing the actual power being used is as little as 30W!
- Can be used with most heating appliances
- Suitable for use with Dual Fuel Applications as well as electric
- Power On/off switch activates the element.
- The 2 hour Boost switches the element to full power for 2 hours, then reverts to previous setting
- When the control is off and the 2 hour boost is pressed, the element will be activated on full power for 2 hours, after this time it will automatically switch itself off
- Output controls (<) Left side to Decrease Power and (>) Right side to Increase Power
- IP55 Rated, Zone one bathroom installations
- Controls 150W – 800W Elements, Max 1000W
- Active 5 LED Display
- Size: W85 mm, D32 mm, D85 mm, fits a standard electrical back box!
- Use silicon sealant to seal to standard back box
- Cable entry bottom
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.