Low Surface Temperature Towel Rail Straight Chrome 1600
The Low Surface Temperature Towel Rail Straight Chrome 1600 is a stylish alternative that helps keep your bathroom looking fabulous without taking up valuable space. These super-slick towel rails will also gently warm your towel, so they dry quickly and are also deliciously warm and ready for you the moment you step out of the shower or bath. The Prestige Low Surface Temperature Towel Rails are available in 350, 400, 450, 500 & 600mm widths and 600, 800, 1200, 1400, 1600mm height at Capricorn Electrical.
- Independently tested and certified to meet the NHS guidance of safe surface temperatures
- Ideal for care homes or where low surface temperatures are essential
- Can be controlled via the Towel Radiator Thermostatic Control Plate TCP200
- Stylish low surface temperature thermostatic element pre-set to 43C!
- The heating element cannot tamper with its either on or off!
- Antifreeze function protects against radiator temperature falling below 6ºC
- The element can be left switched on permanently @ low-cost heating!
- Available widths: 350, 400, 450, 500 & 600mm
- Available heights: 600, 800, 1200, 1400, 1600mm
- Low standby power consumption
- Double overheating protection
- IPX5 suitable for zone one bathrooms
- 2-hour timer function
- Colour match power cable
- Outputs: 200W, 300W, 400W, 600W and 800W
- Waterproof rating: IPX5 (zone 1)
- BEAB Approved Mark
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- Standard UK ½” BSP element fittings
Why choose Capricorn Electrical?
Capricorn Electrical Limited is a one-stop, first-class service offered to both domestic and commercial customers. We understand just how vital current UK regulations are. Therefore, all our first-class service work is fully compliant and of the highest standard. We have a team of fully qualified and experienced experts on hand. Furthermore, customer service is paramount at Capricorn Electrical, and we strive to complete all our jobs professionally and promptly.
All our products and services can be found online, so what are you waiting for? Have a look and see for yourself!
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.