Standard Heating Element Chrome 1000w
After the element has been fitted to the towel warmer, switching on the element will heat the towel rail up to 60C max. Having reached this temperature the element will then turn itself off and on again when the temperature drops below 60C in order to maintain a steady 60C surface temperature. The LED light around the centre of the element indicates when the power is on. The REG range of standard elements are suitable for all towel warmers that have standard ½” BSP fittings. The elements are available in chrome and white finishes with matching colour power cables. All three outputs are suitable for zone 1 bathroom installations and have a 2 year warranty. Please note the 1000W elements are not suitable for smaller sized towel rails, the minimum size it should be fitted to is H1600 x W500.
- The REG range of standard towel rail elements, maintain a consistent temperature of 60ºC
- Double overheating protection
- IPX5 suitable for zone one
- Available in Chrome and White
- Colour match power cable
- Outputs: 300W, 600W and 1000W
- 300W suitable for rails sizes 600mm up to 900mm in height
- 600W suitable for rails sizes 1000mm up to 1500mm in height
- 1000W suitable for rails sizes 1600mm up to 1800mm in height
- ½” BSP element fitting
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.