Chrome Low Surface Temperature Towel Warmer Rail
The MOA Chrome Low Surface Temperature Towel Warmer Rail is recommended for use in care homes, hospitals, or anywhere that the general public may come in to direct contact with a heated towel rail. Turning on the MOA element will warm the towel radiator up to the pre-set temperature of approximately 43C. On the control panel the blue LED lights up to indicate the current (ON) status of the element. The element will automatically turn itself off until the temperature drops below 43C, and will continue to operate thermostatically.
- Ideal for care homes or where low surface temperatures are essential
- Stylish low surface temperature thermostatic element pre-set to 43C!
- Antifreeze function protects against radiator temperature falling below 6ºC
- Element can be left switched on permanently @ low cost heating!
- Available widths: 400, 450, 500 & 600mm
- Available heights: 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600 & 1800mm
- Low standby power consumption
- Double overheating protection
- IPX5 suitable for zone two bathrooms
- 2 hour timer function
- Colour match power cable
- Outputs: 200W, 400W and 800W
- ½” BSP element fittings
The Chrome Low Surface Temperature Towel Warmer Rail is available in curved or straight options
Questions and Answers
What is the timer function used for?
Basically the LST element has an ON / OFF button and 2hr heating button. If the user wants to turn the towel rail OFF after using it in the morning for example they can use the 2 hour timer function which will continue to heat – dry towels for 2 hrs and then it will turn itself off automatically, indicated by the red LED light. After 2hrs the element will then revert to antifreeze mode if the 2 hr timer function is activated
Can the element be tampered with to cause harm?
The elements cant be tampered with to cause any harm, the element has 2 functions – its either on indicated by blue LED light or its on the 2hr timer mode indicated by red LED light. Pressing the ON/OFF button again will cancel the timer mode function and revert back to 43C heating.