KTX4 Thermostatic Heating Element Chrome 300w
The KTX4 Thermostatic Heating Element Chrome 300w is a towel rail element that packs all the latest technology. The digital display controller constantly monitors and maintains a set temperature selected and measures how much electricity is being used. IP65 suitable bathrooms.
- This element can be programmed to turn on and off at set times/temperatures with the TT-IR Programmable Controller!
- IR communication module for an external controller
- Automatically searches for a room transmitter
- 5 step temperature regulation between 30-60 degrees Celsius
- Drying function – with heating power and timer programming (1h to 4h)
- Built-in energy consumption meter measures how much electricity is being used
- Anti-freeze function protects the towel rail falling below 5 degrees Celsius
- LED membrane keyboard
- Dual fuel compatible
- Class 1 appliance
Why choose Capricorn Electrical?
Capricorn Electrical Limited is a one-stop, first-class service offered to both domestic and commercial customers. We understand just how vital current UK regulations are. Therefore, all our first-class service work is fully compliant and of the highest standard. We have a team of fully qualified and experienced experts on hand. Furthermore, customer service is paramount at Capricorn Electrical, and we strive to complete all our jobs professionally and promptly.
As well as our first-class service electrical work we stock a wide range of new electrical parts. Capricorn Electrical is proudly renown for selling and sourcing obsolete electrical parts.
All our products and services can be found online, so what are you waiting for? Have a look and see for yourself!
Better still, why not sign up for an account? There is no better way to ensure you never miss any of our fantastic offers again. Your account will also enable faster re-orders and speedy checkouts.
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.