Aico Optical Smoke Alarm Ei3016 (Replaced by Nov 2031)
The Aico Optical smoke alarm Ei3016 (replaced by Nov 2031) alarm has a high resistance to false alarms. it is also fitted with a test/silence button and has a memory feature allowing the user to easily identify an alarm that has previously been activated. It is supplied with an easy-fit base that allows very quick and simple installation of the smoke alarm.
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLink: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 55mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 62mm
- Weight: 336g (product only), 402g (boxed)
Why choose Capricorn Electrical?
Capricorn Electrical Limited is a one-stop, first-class service offered to both domestic and commercial customers. We understand just how vital current UK regulations are. Therefore, all our first-class service work is fully compliant and of the highest standard. We have a team of fully qualified and experienced experts on hand. Furthermore, customer service is paramount at Capricorn Electrical, and we strive to complete all our jobs professionally and promptly.
As well as our first-class service electrical work we stock a wide range of new electrical parts. Capricorn Electrical is proudly renown for selling and sourcing obsolete electrical parts.
Better still, why not sign up for an account? There is no better way to ensure you never miss any of our fantastic offers again. Your account will also enable faster re-orders and speedy checkouts.
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org