55W 500mm Tubular Heater
The 55W 500mm Tubular Heater is the only tube heater on the market that can be used floor standing or wall-mounted, and which features a patented built-in thermostat, which keeps energy usage to a minimum. The Slimline Tubular heaters are ideal for helping prevent damp, condensation, and moisture build-up in a wide range of environments including built-in wardrobes, airing cupboards, conservatories, sheds, garages, caravans & mobile homes, boats, shop windows, portable buildings, and pet enclosures.
- The sleek, modern tubular design looks attractive anywhere in the home or workplace
- Provides low-cost heating with a built-in thermostat that keeps energy usage to a minimum
- Supplied with brackets for either permanent wall fixing or floor standing operation
- 1.5m push-fit cable with plug can be disconnected when the heater is not in use for extended periods
- IP44 rated for water resistance
- Manufactured in a high-quality seamless tube with an easy-clean, white enamel finish
- Automatic heat sensitive cut-out
- Fully CE certified – and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant
Why choose Capricorn Electrical?
Capricorn Electrical Limited is a one-stop, first-class service offered to both domestic and commercial customers. We understand just how vital current UK regulations are. Therefore, all our first-class service work is fully compliant and of the highest standard. We have a team of fully qualified and experienced experts on hand. Furthermore, customer service is paramount at Capricorn Electrical, and we strive to complete all our jobs professionally and promptly.
All our products and services can be found online, so what are you waiting for? Have a look and see for yourself!
Better still, Subscribe today, there is no better way to ensure you never miss any of our fantastic offers again.
Cannot find what you are looking for? Not a problem! Just give a call on 0121 248 1122, one of our friendly sales team is waiting to assist you. Alternatively, you can email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.